I love shopping at outlet stores and malls in Toronto. Just a few months ago, I purchased a beautiful sapphire blue sweater at the Gap Factory Store for $20. It goes perfectly with a DKNY dress I bought.
I also bought a blue shoulder bag that I love at Coach Outlet.
My niece’s partner visits the Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day and buys all of her clothes for the coming year at a discount… brilliant! If you’re looking for bargains, you’ll find a number of fashion outlet stores in Toronto and the GTA offering women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, footwear and activewear. In fact, there are three malls that have a lot of outlets: Dixie Outlet Mall, Vaughan Mills Shopping Center and Toronto Premium Outlets.
Women’s Clothing Outlets in Toronto
These fashion outlet stores in Toronto are located in malls or retail malls.
- Mendocino Outlet, 294 Queen Street West, 416-593-1011. This Mendocino Outlet offers cheaper lines and already reduced stock from other Mendocino stores.
- Guess Factory Outlet, Colossus Center, 7575 Weston Rd., 905-265-9972
- Phantom Outlet, 526 Lawrence Ave W (in Bathurst), 416-785-4325
Shoe Stores in Toronto
- Brown’s Shoes Outlet, Vaughan Mills Mall, 905-760-0307
- Town Shoes Outlet Mall, Vaughan Mills Mall, 905-761-6863
- Aldo Shoes Outlet, Colossus Center, 7575 Weston Rd., 905-264-6517, and Vaughan Mills Shopping Center, 905-760-7405
- Naturalizer Outlet, Heartland Town Center, 5985 Mavis Rd., Mississauga, 905-502-9890
- Nike Outlet, Vaughan Mills Mall, 1 Bass Pro Mills, 905-738-1054
Fashion outlets in Toronto
- La Vie En Rose Outlet, Eglinton Town Center, 6 Lebovic Ave. (Eglinton and Warden), 416-750-0499, offers lingerie, bras and panties brands Roselle, Ralph Lauren, Piege, Huit and Triumph at reduced prices.
- Harry Rosen Outlet, Heartland Town Center, 5985 Mavis Rd., Mississauga, 905-677-5480
- Addition Elle Fashion Outlet, Colossus Center, 7575 Weston Rd., Woodbridge, 905-856-5533
- Roots Outlet, Colossus Centre, 7575 Weston Road, Woodbridge, 905-264-0478
- Guess Outlet, Colossus Center, 7575 Weston Rd, Woodbridge, 905-265-9972
- Roots Canada Outlet, 120 Orfus Road, (Dufferin and Lawrence), 416-781-8729
- Golf Town Mall, Downtown Heartland905-567-9647
These Toronto malls are located in the GTA.
- Dixie Outlet Mall1250 South Service Road (Dixie and Lakeshore), is a full fledged mall in the GTA with fashion outlet stores that include Laura Outlet, Aldo Outlet, Boathouse Outlet, Guess Factory Store, Sunglass Outlet, Puma Outlet, Home Essentials Outlet, Coco Shoes Outlet, Gilani Outlet, Levi’s Outlet, Nygard Fashion Outlet, Tommy Hilfiger Outlet, Urban Kids Outlet and The Perfume Outlet.
- Upscale Toronto Outlets13850 Steeles Avenue West, Halton Hills, 647-47-8272, is a shopping center in Toronto with the following factory outlets: Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Nike Factory Store, Hugo Boss Outlet, True Religion Outlet, Armani Exchange Outlet, Aldo Outlet, Browns Outlet, Famous Footwear Outlet, Levi’s Outlet Store, The Children’s Place Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Columbia Factory Store, Steve Madden Outlet, Reebok Outlet, Eddie Bauer Outlet, Gap Factory, Guess Factory Store, J.Crew Factory, Michael Kors Outlet, Restoration Hardware Outlet and Puma Outlet.
- Vaughan Mills Mall, 1 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan, 905-879-2110, has retail stores and regular outlets including Nike Factory Store, Nordstrom Rack, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Harry Rosen Outlet, Adidas Outlet, Gap Factory Store, Campus Crew Outlet, J. Crew Factory, Lacoste Outlet, Guess Outlet, Brown’s Shoe Outlet, Nine West Outlet, Guess Factory Store, International Kids Outlet, Aldo Outlet, Naturalizer Outlet, Reebok Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger Outlet, Michael Kors Outlet, West 49 Outlet. A commercial shuttle runs from Union Station to the Vaughan Mills Mall twice a day from June 1 to September 30 and from November 25 to December 26 (the shuttle does not operate on December 25).
Let us know in the comments section if you know of any other malls or outlets in Toronto.