Bellmawr’s Browning Square Mall is up for sale with a listing price of $8,235,200.
The mall was built in 1995. According to the listing, the land size is 5.72 acres.
- Recent lease extensions: 11 commercial tenants extended and updated their leases in January 2022.
- All units are between 990 square feet and 12,000 square feet.
- 46% of the gross leasable area (GLA) has been used in the center for more than 10 years.
Mix of mall tenants:
The center includes Dollar General (over 12 years in operation), Fulton Bank (over 22 years in operation) and 16 successful local tenants.
- Shopping center of more than 63,000 square feet
- 94% busy
- Large parking lot (245+/- spaces)
- Several privileged access points located at the corner of the signposted intersection of West Browning Road and North Bell Road.
- The current owner is the original developer after its inception and has owned this property for almost 30 years.
To see the list, click on the image below:
The property is listed by Marcus & Millichap:
Vice President Investments
Senior Vice President / Head of Division